Six Countries, Venice & Paris
8 days from London to London
- Shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description including admission charges where applicable.
- Brussels orientation drive; Rhine cruise; visits to Rothenburg, Venice, Verona, Lucerne
- Rhineland, Romantic Road, Tyrolean Alps, Brenner Pass
- Local Guide for city sightseeing in Paris. Professional Tour Director while touring
If you want to see Western Europe’s main highlights but don’t have a lot of time, this is the vacation for you! Visit England, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, and France. A highlight of your trip is Germany’s Romantic Road. Did you know the Romantic Road was a trade route during the Middle Ages? Step back in time as you travel this famous area—with its charming villages, cobblestone streets, walled cities, and scenic countryside. Stop in Rothenburg, a walled town that has retained its medieval character, to really experience the appeal of the Romantic Road. Once you cross into Austria, head south into Italy to visit the unique floating city of Venice as well as Romeo and Juliet’s Verona. Another highlight is your stay in Lucerne. Situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Lucerne and nestled within the snowcapped Swiss Alps, Lucerne is one of Switzerland’s finest cities. On this trip, you’ll see this picturesque town and its famous Chapel Bridge, built in 1333 as part of the city’s fortifications and now the oldest preserved wooden bridge in Europe. Don’t miss the Water Tower, built around 1300, which has served as a place to store loot, a treasury, a jail, and a torture chamber. Your vacation concludes in Paris with sightseeing. This affordable European vacation offers it all—historical sites, gastronomic opportunities, quaint towns, and scenic beauty.
For more information please contact HEERA at:
Leave in the early morning and head through the lush English countryside to the Channel port, where you board your ferry for the Continent. Here, your Tour Director and comfortable coach wait to take you to Brussels for an orientation drive and an overnight. BRUSSELS Park Inn (ST) or Ramada la Woluwe (ST).
Today, journey into Germany to the shores of the mighty Rhine to enjoy the afternoon CRUISE. Then, on to the Frankfurt area for an overnight. (B,D) BRUSSELS Park Inn (ST) or Ramada la Woluwe (ST).
The Romantic Road is undoubtedly today’s highlight. See picturesque Rothenburg before heading towards the Innsbruck area for an overnight. (B,D) FRANKFURT AREA Mercure (ST) at Friedrichsdorf or Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt (F).
Journey south into Italy by way of the majestic “Europa Bridge” and Brenner Pass. Arrive in Venice, where the included orientation starts with a BOAT RIDE along the Giudecca Canal to Piazza San Marco. Time at leisure to soak up the magical atmosphere of this unique city. Also visit a typical Venetian GLASSBLOWING WORKSHOP. (B,D) INNSBRUCK AREA Bon Alpina (ST) at Igls or Rumerhof (ST) at Rum or Ramada Tivoli (ST).
Stop in Verona to see Juliet's legendary balcony. Over the Swiss border, begin the climb to the St. Gotthard Tunnel and descend to the breathtaking beauty of Lake Lucerne. (B) VENICE AREA Holiday Inn (ST) at Marghera or Poppi (ST) at Mira or Antony Palace (F) at Marcon.
Your visit this morning focuses on the main highlights of Lucerne. Also time for an optional excursion to the Stanserhorn. In the afternoon, journey into France for an overnight in the charming town of Dijon. This evening, dine at a local restaurant. (B,D) LUCERNE AREA Luzernerhof (ST) or Ibis Styles (ST).
This morning, leave Dijon and travel via the autoroute to Paris. An afternoon’s included SIGHTSEEING with a local expert shows you many of the best-known Parisian sights. (B) DIJON Ibis Styles Dijon Central (ST).
Relax and let the countryside whiz by on the road north to the coast, where you board your Channel ferry. Through Kent, return to London for an evening arrival, where your holiday ends. (B) PARIS Timhotel Berthier (ST) or Kyriad Cachan Arcueil (ST) or Ibis Styles Fontenay (ST).
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 1599 per person
- Child Price: USD 1440 per person
Add gratuities for Tour Director and Driver $76 per person.
Single room supplement:$350
No triple room reduction.
Based on the same arrival & departure date.
prices may vary in case of extra nights.
please call for the exact pricinig.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a $250.00 non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- Buffet breakfasts; 4 dinners, including a special dinner at a local restaurant in Dijon
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Visas and vaccinations.
- Laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant)
- Additional excursions and activities not listed as 'included' in the itinerary.
- Transfers; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ships' crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; porterage at airports or train stations.
- The price listed does not include your airfare.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* MEALS: Buffet breakfasts; 4 dinners, including a special dinner at a local restaurant in Dijon
* VALID FOR: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* CHILD POLICIES: Children ages between 0 to 7 are not allowed in this vacation.
* : Children ages 8 to 17 on the date of departure are welcomed if accompanied by an adult.
* STANDARD CANCELLATION FEES FOR ESCORTED AND INDEPENDENT VACATIONS: 45-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20%
21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30%
7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50%
On departure day and later: 100%
Some links to related information: