HIGHLIGHTS OF SUNNY FLORIDA
10 Day Tour from Orlando to Orlando
- In Miami and Miami Beach; St. Augustine horse-drawn carriage ride, Kennedy Space Center, airboat tour through the Everglades, Thomas Edison’s Winter Home, and Henry Ford’s Winter Home. Inside visits as shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable.
- Florida’s Atlantic coast, Gold Coast, Miami Beach, Florida Keys, Key West, Everglades National Park, Gulf Coast shoreline, and Clearwater Beach.
- Services of a professional Tour Director.
Join us on this sun-soaked vacation around Florida, including the state’s east and west coasts and the Florida Keys. Begin in Orlando, the “capital” of Disney’s entertainment parks, and travel north to St. Augustine, the oldest European city in the Unites States. Overnight in Cocoa Beach and head to Cape Canaveral for a NASA tour at the Kennedy Space Center. Turn south and visit Fort Lauderdale and Miami Beach before crossing 42 bridges to Key West, the southernmost town in the continental U.S.—only 90 miles from Cuba. Check out the many boutiques and museums, relax on the beach, and be sure to sample delicious Caribbean cuisine. Then, travel back to the Florida mainland and be on the lookout for sunbathing alligators as you experience the Everglades via a thrilling airboat ride. Overnight in Fort Myers and head to Clearwater Beach, one of Florida’s most popular resort cities. Relax on the sugar-white sands and take advantage of warm-weather activities. What a relaxing and fun way to spend your Florida vacation.
For more information please contact HEERA at:
Enjoy time at leisure to relax or to do some independent exploring. Your Tour Director is on hand this evening to answer any questions. ORLANDO Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Center (ST).
This morning, head to picturesque St. Augustine, the oldest European city in the United States, founded by Juan Ponce de Leon in his search for the legendary Fountain of Youth. Upon arrival, a HORSE-DRAWN CARRIAGE ride through tree-lined and narrow brick streets will highlight 440 years of history. Afterward, there’s free time to explore St. Augustine on your own. Perhaps visit the Oldest House in the U.S. or the 17th-century Castillo de San Marcos National Monument. End the day with a walk on sandy Cocoa Beach. ORLANDO Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Center (ST).
Cape Canaveral and the KENNEDY SPACE CENTER are the hub of America’s space operations. Enjoy a NASA tour, which provides insight into the achievements of America’s space program. After your tour, head south to Fort Lauderdale, where you will stay for the next two nights. (B) COCOA BEACH Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites (MF).
Tour the greater Miami area, including Fort Lauderdale, nicknamed the “Venice of America;” Miami; and Miami Beach. Afterward, time on your own to explore the colorful art deco buildings and beach of Miami Beach. This afternoon, return to Fort Lauderdale and enjoy the Florida sun on the world-famous Fort Lauderdale Beach or by the hotel pool. FORT LAUDERDALE Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina (F).
This morning we head south to the Overseas Highway, crossing 42 bridges through the Florida Keys to picturesque Key West, the southernmost town in the continental U.S. Our suggestion for this evening: visit Mallory Square to enjoy the spectacular sunset, then stroll along Duval Street with its colorful cafés. FORT LAUDERDALE Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina (F).
On this morning’s optional sightseeing tour, sit back and relax on the open-air trolley and view some of Key West’s most famous sights, including Ernest Hemingway’s home; Fort Zachary; Southernmost Point, situated less than 90 miles north of Cuba; and the Audubon House & Gardens. Spend the afternoon beachcombing or visit the many boutiques and museums. Be sure to sample the delicious Caribbean cuisine for which this semi-tropical paradise is so famous. (CB) KEY WEST Fairfield Inn & Suites (ST).
Head back to the mainland to the subtropical wilderness of the EVERGLADES. Board your AIRBOAT for a thrilling sightseeing ride through the extensive swamplands. Sleepy alligators basking on the banks of the waterways are a common sight. Overnight in Fort Myers. (CB) KEY WEST Fairfield Inn & Suites (ST).
Visit famous inventor THOMAS EDISON’S WINTER HOME & LABORATORY. Step through the always-open “Friendship Gate” to visit HENRY FORD’S WINTER HOME. Don’t miss the enormous banyan tree in the garden. (B) FORT MYERS Holiday Inn Downtown Historic District (F).
A full day to relax on the sugar-white sands of Clearwater Beach. Your Tour Director will have suggestions on the best places to shop and dine. CLEARWATER BEACH Quality Hotel Beach Resort (ST).
This morning the motorcoach continues to the Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Center for tour members extending their stay in Orlando. Continue on to Orlando International Airport, where the tour ends for guests with homebound flights. Please schedule flights after 4 pm. CLEARWATER BEACH Quality Hotel Beach Resort (ST).
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 1929 per person
- Child Price: USD 1737 per person
Single Room Supplement:
$945 (February 6-April 24), $685 (May 8-November 13)
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$180 (February 6-April 24), $150 (May 8-November 13)
Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be available.
Orlando Arrival Transfer Orlando International Airport:
$22.00 per person
Based on the same arrival & departure date.
prices may vary in case of extra nights.
please call for the exact pricinig.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a $500.00 non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 2 breakfast, 2 continental breakfasts
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Visas and vaccinations.
- Laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant)
- Additional excursions and activities not listed as 'included' in the itinerary.
- Travel Protection premiums.
- The price listed does not include your airfare.
- Transfers; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ships' crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; porterage at airports or train stations.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* MEALS: 2 breakfast, 2 continental breakfasts
* VALID FOR: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* TRANSPORTATION: Private, deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach while touring.
* AIRPORT TRANSFER TIMES & FLIGHT WINDOWS: Orlando Arrival Orlando International Airport - 1:00 AM - 11:59 PM
* CHILD POLICIES: Children ages between 0 to 7 are not allowed in this vacation.
* : Children ages 8 to 17 on the date of departure are welcomed if accompanied by an adult.
* STANDARD CANCELLATION FEES FOR ESCORTED AND INDEPENDENT VACATIONS: 45-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20%
21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30%
7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50%
On departure day and later: 100%
You might find some useful information here:
* NOTE: In adverse weather conditions the carriage ride will be substituted with a guided trolley ride.
Some links to related information: