ROME, SORRENTO & CAPRI
9 Day Tour from Rome to Rome
- Shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description including admission charges where applicable.
- Visits to Sorrento, Capri
- Bay of Naples, Amalfitan Coast
- Local Guides for city sightseeing in Rome, Vesuvius, Pompeii. Professional Tour Director while touring
Begin this extraordinary vacation with three nights in Rome, included guided city sightseeing, visits to the Colosseum and Roman Forum, and plenty of leisure time to explore on your own. Leaving Rome, visit Mount Vesuvius and view its crater before spending two nights on the romantic Isle of Capri, a breathtaking mecca for the jet set. Enjoy two nights in Sorrento, the lively seaside resort facing the Gulf of Naples and home to the popular limoncello liqueur. An excursion to the celebrated Amalfi Coast is included as well as a guided visit of the Pompeii archaeological site. Your trip ends back in Rome for a final overnight. It’s an exciting vacation in some of Italy’s loveliest regions!
For more information please contact HEERA at:
Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to start exploring this great city. ROME Residenza Parco Tirreno (ST).
Two days in which to get well acquainted with Rome. Included sightseeing with a Local Guide starts in ST. PETER'S SQUARE, followed by a visit to the ROMAN FORUM and the mighty COLOSSEUM. Optional excursions are available to discover more of the “Eternal City.” (B daily) ROME Residenza Parco Tirreno (ST).
This morning, drive up one of Europe’s greatest live volcanoes—Vesuvius! Leave the coach and walk to the top to view its crater. Then, to POMPEII, where time stopped in 79 AD when the Vesuvius eruption totally destroyed it. On the included visit you can see the remains of luxurious villas, temples, theater, and forum. Embark on the FERRY to Capri to enjoy two overnights on this charming island. (B,D) ROME Residenza Parco Tirreno (ST).
This legendary island is surrounded by a rocky coastline—the crashing sea has formed remarkable caves. The town, with its pretty piazzetta, maze of streets, fashionable boutiques, and smart restaurants, is a mecca for the jet set. An optional island tour is available. (B,D) CAPRI San Michele (ST) at Anacapri or La Residenza (F).
Take the FERRY to Sorrento this morning. Few places in the world match the very special charm of Sorrento. This picturesque resort overlooking the Bay of Naples boasts a marvelous climate, beautiful views, trendy shops and boutiques, interesting museums, and a vibrant nightlife. Don’t miss out on the included excursion along the breathtakingly beautiful AMALFITAN COAST. (B,D) CAPRI San Michele (ST) at Anacapri or La Residenza (F).
Enjoy this town, situated on a plateau high above the waters of the Bay of Naples and with truly spectacular views as far as towering Vesuvius. Sorrento’s terraces, hung with flowers, jut from winding streets and alleys above a small harbor. Streets are filled with shops, cheerful bars, and cafés. (B) SORRENTO Ascot (ST).
A comfortable drive northwards this morning for arrival in Rome, well in time to enjoy most of the afternoon and evening. (B) ROME Pineta Palace (ST).
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B) ROME Pineta Palace (ST).
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 1709 per person
- Child Price: USD 1539 per person
Single supplement price is $400.00.
No triple room reduction.
Rome Arrival Transfer Rome - Leonardo da Vinci (Fiumicino) Airport:
$25.00 per person
Rome Departure Transfer Rome - Leonardo da Vinci (Fiumicino) Airport:
$25.00 per person
Based on the same arrival & departure date.
prices may vary in case of extra nights.
please call for the exact pricinig.
Cash,Credit card or Bank transfer.
You may confirm this reservation with a $750.00 non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- Buffet breakfasts; 3 dinners
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Visas and vaccinations.
- Laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant)
- Additional excursions and activities not listed as 'included' in the itinerary.
- Travel Protection premiums.
- Transfers; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ships' crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; porterage at airports or train stations.
- The price listed does not include your airfare.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* MEALS: Buffet breakfasts; 3 dinners
* VALID FOR: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* AIRPORT TRANSFER TIMES & FLIGHT WINDOWS: Rome Arrival Rome - Leonardo da Vinci (Fiumicino) Airport - 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM
SET TRANSFERS AT 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, 6:00pm & 9:00pm
Rome Departure Rome - Leonardo da Vinci (Fiumicino) Airport - 24 hours daily
* CHILD POLICIES: Children ages between 0 to 7 are not allowed in this vacation.
* : Children ages 8 to 17 on the date of departure are welcomed if accompanied by an adult.
* STANDARD CANCELLATION FEES FOR ESCORTED AND INDEPENDENT VACATIONS: 45-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20%
21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30%
7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50%
On departure day and later: 100%
Some links to related information: