Rejoice in Langkawi IslandKuala Lumpur - Langkawi IslandAdult Price USD Child Price USD
Full day Langkawi Island Tour, Halfday Langkawi Island Hoping Tour
Langkawi has a lingering legend woven into its history. Ask anyone on the island about the tragic story of a beautiful young lady named Mahsuri, and you'll hear a tale of love, jealousy and a curse that was placed upon the island by her for seven generations. The mysticism of this legend can be felt in many parts of this island, especially at Makam Mahsuri (Mahsuri's Mausoleum), where Mahsuri is said to be buried. Despite what looks like a slant towards tourism, many of the islanders are actually farmers, fishermen and entrepreneurs. Experience the beautiful countryside and peaceful landscape of paddy fields by renting a car and taking a leisurely drive around the island. Some of Langkawi's most rustic and memorable views are along the road that circles the island. You'll pass small villages with wooden houses framed by palm trees, and children pedalling their old bicycles on errands. Aside from experiencing the local lifestyle, there is no shortage of things to do in Langkawi. Head up the thrilling new cable car to the summit of Mount Mat Cincang - Langkawi's second highest mountain - for an unrivalled view of the entire main island and beyond. Other popular destinations are the Field of Burnt Rice, Hot Springs, Telaga Tujuh (The Seven Wells) and the Beach of Black Sand. Boat tours are organised to Tasik Dayang Bunting (Lake of the Pregnant Maiden), Gua Cerita (Cave of Stories) and Gua Langsir (Curtain Cave). There are also opportunities to go for a dive, or play a round of golf at some of the 5-star resorts. Langkawi also has an underwater world, with an underground tunnel that runs through a giant aquarium, that has received rave reviews.
For more information please contact Rasoul Kiani at:
Prices are calculated per person as following:
Minimum 2 person travelling together. Maximum 2 adult in room.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a $500.00 non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows.
* Child Policy: Child without extra bed - 65% of the adult twin rate
* Infant policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge ( Except flight ticket )
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together
* Validity: Rate are valid from 01 April 2014 until 31 March 2015.
* Market: All market.
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to Malaysia. Visa requirements for Malaysia can be found at: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: