Amazing Life in Boracay
Enjoy Sun Sand & the beach
- Enjoy the welcome dinner with fire dancers & sunset dinner with cultural show
- Experience Island hopping tour (snorkeling and swimming at Magic Island)
- Experience Boracay on Wheels to discover Boracay City
- Experience Helmet Dive to discover underwater surrounding marine life
- Free time for shopping at souvenir shop
Boracay is a tropical island surrounded by stunning white sand beaches about an hour's flight from Cebu or Manila just off the larger Philippines island of Panay. It's a place to visit and one of the major tourist detinations in the far east.
For more information please contact Aminah Shaikh Omar at:
Meet & greet at Caticlan Airport (Airport code: MPH) or Kalibo International Airport (Airport code: KLO) then transfer to Boracay Island – Trip Advisor’s 2014 best beach in Asia. Proceed to hotel for check in then rest. Walking tour to D’ Mall to shop for local souvenirs then welcome dinner with fire dancers. Overnight in Boracay at Crown Regency Beach Resort 3*.
Breakfast at hotel. Boracay by Boat (BOB) island hopping tour with picnic lunch and free-flowing soda and beer. Activities – snorkeling to see an abundance of colorful tropical fishes, fish feeding, see floating stores at Crocodile Island; cove exploring, see aviary, bird feeding at Crystal Cove Island; swimming and cliff diving at Magic Island. Afternoon back to Boracay. Rest of the day free program to enjoy the white sand beach. Overnight in Boracay at Crown Regency Beach Resort 3*.
Breakfast at hotel then morning free program to enjoy the white sand beach. Afternoon, Boracay on Wheels (BOW) land tour featuring the electric-tricycle (e-trike) as our ride. We begin the tour with a visit to the Ati Village. The Ati people were the 'aboriginals' or the 'first' inhabitants of the Philippine archipelago. Previously oppressed and driven away from their ancestral homelands due to the rapid development of Boracay, the Ati now enjoy a piece of land they call home. Spibo is one with the Ati people of Boracay in building their community and enriching the education of the Ati youth. Afterwards we visit a ‘bahay kubo’ or nipa hut. An icon of traditional Filipino rural culture, the bahay kubo is a house made of indigenous materials like bamboo and nipa and features superb ventilation to suit the tropical climate. Our next stop is a backyard farm growing local fruits and vegetables such as cassava, papaya, moringa, and so much more. Farmlands and farmers in Boracay are getting fewer and fewer by the day. This short visit provides much-needed encouragement and support to the local farmers and gives guests a chance to sample to the freshest harvest of the day. Afterwards we proceed to Mount Luho, the highest point in Boracay, to enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the island from above and take in the romantic ambience of the sunset. In the evening enjoy buffet dinner with cultural show. Back to hotel. Overnight in Boracay in Boracay at Crown Regency Beach Resort 3*.
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Helmet Dive tour where we will go underwater wearing a head equipment which allows us to breathe underwater while marveling at the surrounding marine life. Rest of the day free program to enjoy white sand beach. Overnight in Boracay at Crown Regency Beach Resort 3*.
Breakfast at hotel. Free program till check out. Transfer to airport for departure
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 650 per person
- Child Price: USD 515 per person
Minimum 2 person travelling together. Maximum 2 adult in room. Upgrade to Boracay Uptown Hotel 4* : addtional USD300 per person
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 4 Nights accommdation in hotel specified or similar
- Tours as specified
- Return airport transfer
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Meals inclusive as specified
- Entrances inclusive as specified
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- International / Domestic air ticket and taxes
- Philippines Visa
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows.
* Child policy: Child without extra bed - 65% of the adult twin rate
* Infant policy: Infant less than 2 years old condiser infant and free of charge ( Except flight ticket )
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together
* Validity: Rates are valid until DEC 2015 (except peak season : Christmas & New Year 23 Dec - 5 Jan 2016 , Chinese New Year 16 - 21 Feb 2016, Semana Santa / Holy Week 29 Mar - 6 Apr 2016, Loboracay 1 - 3 May 2016)
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to the Philippines. Visa requirements for Philippines can be found at: https://philippines.visahq.com/
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: