Kingdom of Cambodia
Cambodia Kingdom of Wonder
- Visiting Tonle Sap.
- Visit Les Artisan D' Angkor.
- Visit Wat Thmei.
- Siem Reap Temple Tour (Visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimean Akas Temple, Women & Men Pond, and The Terrace of Elephant & Leper King, Chao Say Devoda, Thommanon, Ta Prohm, Angkor Wat Temple, Phnom Bakheng, West Baray, Pub Street & Night Market).
- Visit Skon Area.
- Visit Wat Phnom & Daun Penh Statue.
- Visit Independence Monument & Victoria Monument.
- Experience Naga Casino - The biggest casino in Cambodia.
- Full day Phnom Penh city tour (Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Toul Sleng Genocide Museum & Killing Field, Fruit Street).
- Free time shopping at Central Market.
- One hour body or foot traditional massage.
A mixture of Asian exotica, the famous Cambodian hospitality awaits visitors to the capital of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Situated at the confluence of three great rivers, the ‘four arms' of the Mekong, Tonle Sap and Bassac, form right in front of the Royal Palace. Phnom Penh is the commercial, political and cultural hub of the Kingdom and is home to over one million of the country's estimated 11.4 million people. It is also the gateway to an exotic land the world heritage site, the largest religious complex in the world, the temples of Angkor in the west, the beaches of the southern coast and the ethnic minorities of the northeastern provinces. The city offers several cultural and historical attractions including the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and the National Museum. There are also a wide variety of services including five star hotels and budget guest houses, fine international dining, sidewalk noodle shops, neighborhood pubs, international discos and more. Siem Reap province is located in northwest Cambodia. It is the major tourist hub in Cambodia, as it is the closest city to the world famous temples of Angkor (the Angkor temple complex is north of the city). The provincial capital is also called Siem Reap and is located in the South of the province on the shores of the Tonle Sap Lake, the greatest sweet water reserve in whole Southeast Asia. The name of the city literally means Siamese defeated, referring to the victory of the Khmer Empire over the army of the Thai kingdom in the 17th century.
For more information please contact Nursyafiqah Binti Harris Fadilah at:
Upon arrival at Siem Reap International airport, meet and greet and proceed to Tonle Sap (the largest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia), enjoy the boat cruise tour, and explore the life of the people living on the floating villages, the fresh water fish display center, and experience the fish and crocodile feeding. After lunch visit the Les Artisan D'Angkor - Handicraft Centre and Wat Thmei (where nearby the stupa holds the bones and skulls of those executed at the killing fields). Tonight enjoy buffet dinner with traditional Apsara Dance Show. Overnight in Siem Reap. Royal Empire 4*.
Breakfast at hotel, process to visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Royal Enclose with Phimean Akas Temple, Women & Men Pond, The Terrace of Elephant & Leper King Terrace, Chao Say Devoda, Thommanon, and TA Prohm, and lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon visit Angkor Wat Temple and view sunset on Phnom Bakheng with a spectacular view of Angkor Wat Temple and view sunset on Phnom Bakheng with a spectacular view of Angkor Wat Temple and West Baray (subject to availability due to access number limitation). After dinner, free at own leisure for 1 hour visit Pub Street & Night Market. Overnight in Siem Reap. Royal Empire 4*.
Breakfast at hotel, proceed to Phnom Penh (approximately 6 - 7 hours), en-route you will enjoy the beautiful scenery of Cambodia country side, and you will also learn about the life of the people along the provinces which earn their lives from doing daily small business. You might also see people selling fried spider and insects at the halfway stop known for local people as Skon area. For private transfer will have chance to see Ancient Bridge. Upon arrival direct to restaurant for lunch. After lunch visit Wat Phnom & Daun Penh Statue, Independence Monument, Victoria Monument and sightseeing along Chatomok River Front Park. Later, try your luck at Naga Casino Resort with USD 10 free play coupon. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Phnom Penh. Green Palace Hotel 4*.
After breakfast at hotel, visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, and free shopping at Central Market. After lunch, visit Toul Sleng Genocide Museum and Killing Field. After dinner stop at Fruit Street 15 minute before return back to hotel. Overnight in Phnom Penh. Green Palace Hotel 4*.
After breakfast at hotel, free at own leisure till transfer to airport for flight back.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 520 per person
- Child Price: USD 393 per person
Minimum 2 person travelling together. Maximum 2 adult in room. Upgrade to Naga World Hotel 5*: add USD 61. Upgrade to Angkor Miracle Hotel 5*: add USD 96.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 4 Nights accommodation in hotel specified or similar.
- Tours as specified.
- Return airport transfer.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing.
- Meals inclusive as specified.
- Entrances inclusive as specified.
- Bottle of water available on coach (02 bottle/ person/ day)
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- International / Domestic air ticket and taxes.
- Cambodia Visa.
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows.
* Child Policy: Child without extra bed - 65% of the adult twin rate.
* Infant policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge (Except flight ticket).
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* Validity: Rates are valid until December 2015.
* Market: All market.
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to Cambodia. Visa requirements for Cambodia can be found at: http://www.phnompenh.gov.kh/phnom-penh-city-travel-guide-46.html
* Surcharge Supplement: Hari Raya Aidilfitri (16 - 20 July 2015), Hari Raya Haji (23 - 26 September 2015), Christmas Day (24 - 27 December 2015), New Year (29 December 2015 - 03 January 2016).
Some links to related information: