The capital of the most populous country in the world
- Visit Tiananmen Square - The largest city square in the world
- Visit Forbidden City - The complex of Imperial Palace
- Enjoy the Beijing Acrobatic Show
- Experience the Great Wall of China - Built between 220–206 BC by the first Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang.
- Visit Summer Palace - The largest Imperial garden in China
- Visit Bird's Nest Stadium & Water Cube for photo stop
- Enjoy for shopping at Yashow Maket & Xiushui Street
Beijing, sometimes romanized as Peking, is the capital of the People's Republic of China and one of the most populous cities in the world. It's a place to visit and one of the major tourist detinations in the far east.
For more information please contact Aminah Shaikh Omar at:
Arrive Beijing International Airport, Will be picked up by our representative. Transferred to hotel for check in. Overnight stay at Tainshun Hotel 4*
Breakfast at hotel. Visit the Tiananmen Square, Which is the largest city square in the world, bordered by the Great Hall of the People ,then tour the Forbidden City, the complex of imperial palace ,which was home to the emperors for over 500 years. Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, giving an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors. Visit the most famous mosque in this city, the Niujie Mosque & pray at there. Shopping at Muslim Super Market and Niujie, it is the Muslim community and the only super market for Muslim in Beijing. Then enjoy traditional Free Foot Massage at Chinese medicine center. (Mainly sell health food products, tonics) Lunch. Enjoy the Fashion Show at local Famous Silk Center. Overnight stay at Tainshun Hotel 4*
Breakfast at hotel. Today is the Highlight of our China tour, The climbing of the Great Wall of China, Which was first built in the Warring States period (475 -221 BC) as a series of earthworks erected by individual kingdoms as a defense against each other as well as from invasions from the north. The present day wall was left from the Ming dynasty. Stop at Jade Center and Crystal Shop for shopping. Lunch at Local Muslim Restaurant near to the Great Wall. After that, come back to city center for dinner. Overnight stay at Tainshun Hotel 4*
Breakfast at hotel. Visit the Summer Palace. Being the Largest imperial garden in China, the Summer Palace was first built in the Qing Emperor Qianlong’s time in 1751 and burned down in 1860 by the French and British army and restored by the Dowager empress Cixi for her own enjoyment. It became a favorite haunt of Cixi, Who preferred it to the Forbidden City, and named it Yi He Yuan meaning the garden of health and harmony. Visit to the Ma Dian Mosque which is one of the most famous mosques with hundreds years history. Enjoy the Tea Ceremony at Tea House. Overnight stay at Tainshun Hotel 4*.
Breakfast at hotel. Take a short visit to the new highlight of Beijing, the incredible Olympic Village with its Bird's Nest Stadium and water cube from outside. Visit Jewelry shop. Shopping at Yas How Market. Overnight stay at Tainshun Hotel 4*.
After breakfast. Shopping at Xiushui Street. After Lunch, transferred to Airport for flight back.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 499 per person
- Child Price: USD 499 per person
Minimum 2 person travelling together. Maximum 2 adult in room.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 5 Nights accommdation in hotel specified or similar
- Tours as specified
- Return airport transfer
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Meals inclusive as specified
- Entrances inclusive as specified
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- International / Domestic air ticket and taxes
- China Visa
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows
* Child policy: Child without extra bed - 75% of the adult twin rate
* Infant policy: Infant less than 2 years old condiser infant and free of charge ( Except flight ticket )
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certian nationalities may need visa to travel to the China. Visa requirements for China can be found at: https://www.visaforchina.org/
* Surcharge Supplement: Christmas & New Year Eve (21 December 2015 - 10 January 2016) : To Be Advise once booking made.
Some links to related information: