Phnom Penh the Charming City
Phnom Penh a Mixture of Asian Exotica
- Full day Phnom Penh city tour (Wat Phnom, Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Independence & Victoria Monument, Central Market, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, Killing Fields, Naga World)
- Visit Tonle Bati Angkorean Temples
- Free time for shopping at Russian Market
A mixture of Asian exotica, the famous Cambodian hospitality awaits visitors to the capital of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Situated at the confluence of three great rivers, the ‘four arms' of the Mekong, Tonle Sap and Bassac, form right in front of the Royal Palace. Phnom Penh is the commercial, political and cultural hub of the Kingdom and is home to over one million of the country's estimated 11.4 million people. It is also the gateway to an exotic land the world heritage site, the largest religious complex in the world, the temples of Angkor in the west, the beaches of the southern coast and the ethnic minorities of the northeastern provinces. The city offers several cultural and historical attractions including the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and the National Museum. There are also a wide variety of services including five star hotels and budget guest houses, fine international dining, sidewalk noodle shops, neighborhood pubs, international discos and more.
For more information please contact Nursyafiqah Binti Harris Fadilah at:
Upon arrival at the airport, meet and greet and proceed to visit Chatomok River Front and National Museum. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Phnom Penh. Green Palace Hotel 4*.
After breakfast at hotel, visit the Wat Phnom the symbol of the capital as well as the land mark for city inauguration and then visit Royal Palace, and the Silver Pagoda, Independence Monument and Victoria Monument and Central Market. After lunch continue to visit Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. The site is a former high school which was used as the notorious Security Prison 21 (S-21) by the Khmer Rouge regime from its rise to power in 1975. After you visit to the Genocide, you will be heading on to the Killing Fields, where large numbers of people were killed and buried by the Khmer Rouge regime. Next visit Naga World, the biggest casino in Phnom Penh city, you will get USD 10 free play coupon per each person to try your own luck. Overnight in Phnom Penh. Green Palace Hotel 4*.
After breakfast at hotel, visit Tonle Bati Angkorean Temples are about 35 kilometers from Phnom Penh. Tonel Bati is a place of worship and features two 12th century ancient temples. After finish back to Phnom Penh for lunch. Afternoon, visit tourist market - Russian Market for some shopping of local products or souvenir. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Phnom Penh. Green Palace Hotel 4*.
After breakfast at hotel, free at own leisure till transfer to airport for flight back.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 360 per person
- Child Price: USD 272 per person
Minimum 2 person travelling together. Maximum 2 adult in room. Upgrade to Ohana Hotel 4* : add USD 29. Upgrade to Naga World Hotel 5* : add USD 79.
Visa, MasterCard, Cash or Current Dated Cheque.
50% on Booking, 50% when capacity reached the minimum required and booking is confirmed.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 3 Nights accommodation in hotel specified or similar.
- Tours as specified.
- Return airport transfer.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing.
- Meals inclusive as specified.
- Entrances inclusive as specified.
- Private transportation as specified.
- Bottle of water available on coach (02 bottle/ person/ day).
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- International / Domestic air ticket and taxes.
- Cambodia Visa.
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows.
* Child Policy: Child without extra bed - 65% of the adult twin rate.
* Infant policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge ( Except flight ticket )
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* Validity: Rate are valid until December 2015.
* Market: All market
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to Cambodia. Visa requirements for Cambodia can be found at: http://www.phnompenh.gov.kh/phnom-penh-city-travel-guide-46.html
* Surcharge Supplement: Hari Raya Aidilfitri (16 - 20 July 2015), Hari Raya Haji (23 - 26 September 2015), Christmas Day (24 - 27 December 2015), New Year (29 December 2015 - 03 January 2016).
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: