Discover Shanghai Hangzhou & Suzhou
The largest city proper by population in the world.
- Shanghai - The largest Chinese city by population and the largest city proper by population in the world.
- Hangzhou - Head of Hangzhou Bay on China's coast between Shanghai and Ningbo.
- Suzhou - Formerly romanized as Soochow, is a major city in the southeast of Jiangsu Province in Eastern China
- Experience the boat cruise at West Lake Hangzhou
- Visit Jinji Lake - The largest inland city lake in China
- Visit Suzhou Bird Nest - Twin brother of Bird's Nest in Beijing
- Enjoy for shopping at Shan Tong Street & Nanjing Road
Shanghai is the largest Chinese city by population and the largest city proper by population in the world. Hangzhou, formerly Romanized as Hangchow, is the capital and largest city of Zhejiang Province in Eastern China. Suzhou, formerly Romanized as Soochow, is a major city in the southeast of Jiangsu Province in Eastern China, adjacent to Shanghai Municipality.
For more information please contact Aminah Shaikh Omar at:
Arrive Pudong International Airport, Will be picked up by our representative. Transferred to hotel for check in. Overnight stay at Shanghai Leisure Hotel 4*.
Hotel breakfast, check out hotel, visit the Xiaotaoyuan Mosque, The Xiaotaoyuan Mosque is the largest mosque in the city of Shanghai. People Square, The people’s square is the largest public square and the political and cultural center in the heart of Shanghai, with a gross area of 140,000 square meters. Bamboo charcoal shop. Lunch, transfer to Hangzhou by vehicle. Enjoy boat cruise at West Lake. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight stay at Hangzhou Tailong Hotel 4*.
Hotel breakfast, check out hotel, visit the Phoenix mosque, Huagangguanyu Park, The first activity will be a cruise on the Huangang Park inside West Lake to start today’s pleasant trip. This is a relaxed trip with the sight of brightly colorful fish swimming around and the brisk melody of chirpy birdsong. Longjing tea garden. Then transfer to Suzhou by vehicle, visit Jinji Lake scenic area, the largest inland city lake in China and it is attracts a lot of leisure visitors for its international lakeside design and romantic landscape. Visit Suzhou Bird Nest, night shopping at Shan Tong Street. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight stay at Suzhou Xiongshishanzhuang Hotel 4*.
Hotel breakfast, check out hotel, visit the Ou Garden and enjoy boat cruise, Silk shop, lunch, transfer to Shanghai by vehicle, visit the Nanjing Road, Nanjing Road is the main shopping street of Shanghai, China and is one of the World's busiest shopping streets. The bund, as the most famous sightseeing destination in the city, the Bund has become a symbol of Shanghai and a must-go location for tourists. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight stay at Shanghai Leisure Hotel 4*.
Hotel breakfast, check out hotel, visit the Puxi Mosque, Burning Cream Center, Jade shop, lunch, visit the Chenghuangmiao Old Town, The Shanghai Chenghuang bazzar is a Taoist temple located at Shanghai town in East China. Dinner, transfer to airport for flight back.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 595 per person
- Child Price: USD 595 per person
Minimum 2 person travelling together. Maximum 2 adult in room.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 4 Nights accommdation in hotel specified or similar
- Tours as specified
- Return airport transfer
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Meals inclusive as specified
- Entrances inclusive as specified
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- International / Domestic air ticket and taxes
- China Visa
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows
* Child policy: Child without extra bed - 75% of the adult twin rate
* Infant policy: Infant less than 2 years old condiser infant and free of charge ( Except flight ticket )
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certian nationalities may need visa to travel to the China. Visa requirements for China can be found at: https://www.visaforchina.org/
* Surcharge Supplement: Christmas & New Year Eve (21 December 2015 - 10 January 2016) : To Be Advise once booking made.
Some links to related information: