Jakarta - Puncak - Bandung Tour
Wonderful Jakarta & Amazing Puncak & Bandung
- Visit Monas - national monument of Indonesia
- Visit Rumah Batik
- Visit Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
- Visit Ciater Hotspring Resort
- Tangkuban Perahu - Mount Tangkuban Perahu has a distinctive shape, and looks like an “overturned boat”.
- Shopping at Cihampelas Jeans Center
- Shopping Tour to: Pasar Baroe, Cibaduyut, Factory Outlet Jalan Riau, Bandung Trade Center, Cigondewah
- Visit Ancol City Bay
- Shopping at Ancol Art Market
Jakarta officially known as the Special Capital Region of Jakarta, is the capital and largest city of Indonesia, and one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world. Jakarta is served by the Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport, and Tanjung Priok Harbour; it is connected by several intercity and commuter railways, and served by several bus lines running on reserved busways.
“Puncak” - meaning “the Peak”, has been known ever since Dutch colonial days as the mountain resort for Jakarta’s inhabitants to breathe in fresh mountain air over the weekend. With its grand vistas facing the volcanic peaks of Salak, Gede and Pangrango, here is where Jakarta’s rich build their out of town bungalows atop hills overlooking green ricefields irrigated by gurgling streams.
Bandung is the capital of West Java province in Indonesia, the country's third largest city by population, and second largest metropolitan area in Indonesia. Bandung has cooler temperatures year-round than most other Indonesian cities. The city lies on a river basin surrounded by volcanic mountains.
For more information please contact Aminah Shaikh Omar at:
Upon arrival at Soekarno Hatta Airport Jakarta, meet and greet, visit MONAS, Rumah Batik and Taman Mini. After lunch at local restaurant, proceed to Puncak. Arrive in Puncak and overnight at Cianjur Hotel 3*. Dinner provided at local restaurant.
Breakfast at hotel, leaved for Bandung via Cianjur. Stop at Cianjur Snack & Crackers, en route start to visiting Ciater Hotspring Resort, Tangkuban Perahu Volcano. Lunch at Local Restaurant and afterward proceed to Bandung City stop at Cihampelas Jeans Center and Bandung Factory Outlet such as Mode House etc. After dinner at local restaurant, check in to V Hotel 3* and free program.
After breakfast, Bandung City sightseeing passing through Gedung Sate and Asia Africa Building. Then shopping tour to: Pasar Baroe, Cibaduyut, Factory Outlet Jalan Riau, Bandung Trade Center, Cigondewah, etc. Lunch and Dinner provided at local restaurant.
After breakfast, return journey to Jakarta, via Cipularang Highway. Lunch at local restaurant. Tour visiting Ancol City Bay and Art Market (Optional Tour Sea World Indonesia / Dolphin Show / Fantasy Land), Shopping at Mangga Dua Shopping Complex and Sarinah Shopping Complex. After dinner at local restaurant, check in at Triniti Hotel 3* for overnights.
After breakfast, free time until transfer to Airport for your next destinations.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 464 per person
- Child Price: USD 376 per person
Minimum 2 persons travelling together. Maximum 2 adults in room. Upgrade to Arion Hotel 4*(Bandung): add USD 90. Upgrade to Grand Millenium Sirih 4* (Jakarta): add USD 90.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 4 Nights accommdation in hotel specified or similar
- Tours as specified
- Return airport transfer
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Meals inclusive as specified
- Entrances inclusive as specified
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Indonesia Visa
- International / Domestic air ticket and taxes
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 day to arrival or no shows
* Child Policy: Child without extra bed - 75% of the adult twin rate
* Infant Policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge (Except flight ticket)
* Valid for: Minimum 2 persons travelling together
* Validity: Rates are valid until December 2014.
* Market: All Market
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: http://www.worldtravelguide.net/indonesia/passport-visa
* Surcharge Supplement: Christmas & New Year Eve (21 December 2015 - 10 January 2016), To Be Advised once booking has been made.
Some links to related information: