CITIES OF THE GREAT EAST
8 Day Tour from Washington DC to New York City
- Washington DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and New York City
- Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument
- Arlington National Cemetery, National WWII Memorial
- Arlington House, Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
- Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, Old North Church
- Freedom Trail, Boston Harbor cruise, USS Constitution
- Bunker Hill Monument, Boston Tea Party boat, Times Square
- Greenwich Village, New York Financial District, and Chinatown
Start by exploring the U.S. capital, Washington DC. The District of Columbia is a sightseeing treasure trove, and your tour highlights the well-known highlights: Arlington National Cemetery, the Korean and Vietnam War Memorials, and more. Next, travel to the City of Brotherly Love—Philadelphia. Explore the birthplace of American independence on your guided sightseeing tour before moving on to Boston, a city known for its Colonial history, for a guided tour and time to discover the city on your own before heading south to the “Big Apple.” New York City has so much to offer. Enjoy a guided tour of the city’s most famous sights: Times Square, Greenwich Village, the Financial District, and Chinatown.
For more information please contact HEERA at:
Welcome to the nation’s capital. Enjoy time at leisure to relax or to do some independent exploring. Your Tour Director in on hand this afternoon to answer any questions. WASHINGTON DC AREA Washington Plaza Hotel (F).
Morning sightseeing features many city landmarks: the National WWII Memorial, Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument. Take a guided tram tour of ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY and see the Kennedy Gravesites, Arlington House, and the Robert E. Lee Memorial. This evening, join an optional dinner at one of Washington’s favorite restaurants, followed by an illumination tour of the monuments. WASHINGTON DC AREA Washington Plaza Hotel (F).
This morning, travel to the “City of Brotherly Love.” Afternoon sightseeing focuses on historic buildings important to the birth of the nation. Visit the LIBERTY BELL and INDEPENDENCE HALL.Hampton Inn Philadelphia (ST) WASHINGTON DC AREA Washington Plaza Hotel (F).
North to Boston, one of the country’s oldest cities, where cobblestone streets and historic sites are nestled among world-class restaurants, shops, and cafés. (CB) PHILADELPHIA Hampton Inn Philadelphia (ST).
Your morning guided tour of Boston highlights the historic sites near Boston Common, the Old State House, Faneuil Hall, Old North Church, and the Freedom Trail. Next, board a harbor CRUISE, which takes you to see the USS Constitution, the Bunker Hill Monument, and the Boston Tea Party boat. Balance of the day at leisure. Then, time to explore more of Boston on your own. (CB) BOSTON Comfort Inn Boston (ST).
Depart Boston and head south to the “Big Apple.” New York has so much to offer. Upon arrival in New York City, enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of the city’s most famous sights: Times Square, Greenwich Village, the Financial District, and Chinatown. The remainder of your day and evening are at leisure. Perhaps take in a Broadway show this evening. BOSTON Comfort Inn Boston (ST).
The day is free to explore more of New York at your leisure. Perhaps visit historic Ellis Island, enjoy a dazzling tour around the city by helicopter, walk the streets of Chinatown and Little Italy, or shop on Fifth Avenue. Your Tour Director will be available to help you with additional sightseeing plans as well as give shopping and dining suggestions. NEW YORK CITY Comfort Inn Express Manhattan West Side (ST).
The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers to Kennedy, LaGuardia, or Newark International Airports are included. You can also extend your vacation with extra nights and explore New York City further with a variety of exciting optional excursions. (CB) NEW YORK CITY Comfort Inn Express Manhattan West Side (ST).
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 1589 per person
- Child Price: USD 1431 per person
Single Room Supplement:$730
Triple Room Reduction per person:$150
Washington Dulles International Airport: $25.00 per person
Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport: $12.00 per person
Based on the same arrival & departure date.
prices may vary in case of extra nights.
please call for the exact pricinig.
Cash,Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You may confirm this reservation with a $750.00 non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Visas and vaccinations.
- Airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities
- Applicable cruise taxes, fees, fares and port charges; passports; visas and vaccinations; transfers; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides
- Laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant)
- Additional excursions and activities not listed as 'included' in the itinerary; porterage at airports or train stations; Travel Protection premiums; and all other items of a personal nature
- The price listed does not include your airfare.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* TRANSPORTATION: Arlington Cemetery tram tour, Boston Harbor cruise; private, deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach while touring
* MEALS: 5 continental breakfasts
* VALID FOR: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* AIRPORT TRANSFER TIMES & FLIGHT WINDOWS: Washington DC Arrival Washington Dulles International Airport - 1:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport - 1:00 AM - 11:59 PM
* CHILD POLICIES: Children ages between 0 to 7 are not allowed in this vacation.
* : Children ages 8 to 17 on the date of departure are welcomed if accompanied by an adult.
* STANDARD CANCELLATION FEES FOR ESCORTED AND INDEPENDENT VACATIONS: 45-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20%
21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30%
7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50%
On departure day and later: 100%
You might find some useful information here:
Some links to related information: