NEW YORK, NIAGARA FALLS & WASHINGTON DC
8 Day Tour from New York City to Washington, DC
- In New York City, Niagara Falls, and Washington DC; orientation tour in Philadelphia, Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise, Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Arlington National Cemetery, and National WWII Memorial. Inside visits as shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable.
- New York, Pocono Mountains, Niagara Falls, and Philadelphia.
- Local Guides for city sightseeing in New York City and Washington DC; services of a professional Tour Director.
On this affordable vacation, arrive in “The Big Apple” and venture northwest through the Pocono Mountains to upstate New York. Cross the border to the Canadian side of the Niagara River and spend two nights in beautiful Niagara Falls. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls, and board the Maid of the Mist for a thrilling boat ride to view the thundering waterfalls from river level. During your free time in Niagara Falls, perhaps visit the Butterfly Conservatory, Great Gorge Adventure, or Botanical Gardens, or ride the aerial cable car. Next, travel southeast through the Appalachian Mountains to the City of Brotherly Love—Philadelphia. Explore the birthplace of American independence on your Philadelphia sightseeing tour before moving on to the U.S. capital, Washington DC. Washington DC is a sightseeing treasure trove, and your tour highlights the well-known sites, such as Arlington National Cemetery and the Korean and Vietnam War Memorials. Your vacation ends with free time to explore Washington DC.
For more information please contact HEERA at:
Welcome to the “Big Apple!” Enjoy time at leisure to relax or to do some independent exploring. NEW YORK CITY Excelsior Hotel (MF).
New York City is one of the world’s most exciting cities, buzzing with atmosphere and packed with fascinating sights. On today’s sightseeing tour, see the major attractions—Broadway, the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, bustling Chinatown, City Hall, Wall Street, and Trinity Church. This evening, choose from the city’s many fine restaurants or maybe take in a Broadway show. NEW YORK CITY Excelsior Hotel (MF).
Depart Manhattan, heading northwest across New Jersey through the Pocono Mountains and into upstate New York, arriving in Corning at midday. Late this afternoon, cross the border at Rainbow Bridge and proceed to the Canadian side of the Niagara River in Ontario. Spend the next two nights in beautiful Niagara Falls. NEW YORK CITY Excelsior Hotel (MF).
This morning, enjoy an included sightseeing excursion to Niagara Falls that includes a SIGHTSEEING CRUISE past the world-famous falls. Your afternoon is free, so consider visiting attractions such as the Butterfly Conservatory, Great Gorge Adventure, Botanical Gardens, and Niagara Parks Greenhouse, or maybe ride the aerial cable car. NIAGARA FALLS Skyline Inn (ST).
Head southeast through the Appalachian Mountains and into the Susquehanna River Valley. Then, on to the handsome city of Philadelphia for an overnight stay. NIAGARA FALLS Skyline Inn (ST).
The birthplace of American independence, the “City of Brotherly Love” is steeped in history. Your morning orientation tour focuses on the historic landmarks, then on to the U.S. capital and seat of government, Washington DC, for a 2-night stay. Later, join the optional outing, featuring dinner followed by a tour of the city’s most famous monuments and memorials. PHILADELPHIA Wyndham Historic District Philadelphia (F).
The nation’s capital is a sightseeing treasure trove, and your half-day tour with a Local Guide features Capitol Hill, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, National WWII Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, and other well-known sights. Stop for photos at the White House and Capitol Hill. The afternoon is free. Your Tour Director will suggest independent activities for exploring this fascinating city. WASHINGTON DC AREA Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria (F).
The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers to Dulles or Reagan International Airports are included. You can also extend your vacation with extra nights and explore Washington DC further with a variety of exciting optional excursions. For passengers who would like to return to New York City, the motorcoach will transfer you to Newark International Airport (please schedule flights after 5:30 pm) or to the Excelsior Hotel at no additional cost. WASHINGTON DC AREA Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria (F).
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 1561 per person
- Child Price: USD 1405 per person
Single Room Supplement:
$600 (March 13 - March 20 & July 3 - August 28), $685 (April 10 - June 26 & September 1 - October 23)
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$135 (March 13 - March 20 & July 3 - August 28), $155 (April 10 - June 26 & September 1 - October 23)
New York City Arrival Transfer New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport:
$20.00 per person
New York - Laguardia Airport:
$20.00 per person
Newark International Airport:
$20.00 per person
Based on the same arrival & departure date.
prices may vary in case of extra nights.
please call for the exact pricinig.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a $750.00 non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- This BETTERBOOKING travel package does not include meals. Most of our hotels offer anything from coffee to a full breakfast, so you can start the day the way you like best. At most lunch stops, your Tour Director will have information on local restaurants. Dinnertime is your chance to sample local cuisine. Sometimes your Tour Director will offer an optional dinner outing.
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Visas and vaccinations.
- Laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant)
- Additional excursions and activities not listed as 'included' in the itinerary.
- Travel Protection premiums.
- The price listed does not include your airfare.
- Transfers; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ships' crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; porterage at airports or train stations.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* MEALS: This BETTERBOOKING travel package does not include meals. Most of our hotels offer anything from coffee to a full breakfast, so you can start the day the way you like best. At most lunch stops, your Tour Director will have information on local restaurants. Dinnertime is your chance to sample local cuisine. Sometimes your Tour Director will offer an optional dinner outing.
* TRANSPORTATION: Private, deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach while touring.
* VALID FOR: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* AIRPORT TRANSFER TIMES & FLIGHT WINDOWS: New York City Arrival New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport - 1:00 AM - 11:59 PM
New York - Laguardia Airport - 1:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Newark International Airport - 1:00 AM - 11:59 PM
* CHILD POLICIES: Children ages between 0 to 7 are not allowed in this vacation.
* : Children ages 8 to 17 on the date of departure are welcomed if accompanied by an adult.
* STANDARD CANCELLATION FEES FOR ESCORTED AND INDEPENDENT VACATIONS: 45-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20%
21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30%
7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50%
On departure day and later: 100%
You might find some useful information here:
* NOTE:: Operation of the Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise is subject to favorable weather and/or river conditions. When weather is unfavorable, a walking tour through the scenic tunnels will be substituted. Last day of operation for the 2015 season is 24 October.
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: