Malaysia & Singapore
Experience the best of Malaysia & Singapore
- Full day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Full day Genting Highlands Tour
- Full day Sunway Lagoon Water Theme Park
- Halfday Singapore City Tour
Kuala Lumpur is the most vibrant city in Malaysia. It was established in 1857 with Klang and Gombak Rivers flowing through this metropolitan city. This city has the best infrastructure with monorail, light rail transit, trains, ERL trains, buses and cabs that serve this city of almost 2 million people.Rapid development has seen many parks, museums, shopping malls, memorials and galleries being built to promote this city to the growing tourists and residents. Petronas Twin Towers and KL Tower are the two most visited modern buildings in this city.
Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres north of the equator.
For more information please contact Rasoul Kiani at:
Arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. You will be met, assisted and transferred to the Istana 5* Hotel or similar
Today will go for full day Kuala Lumpur City tour, First stop will be National Palace, National Monument, Thean Hou Temple, Independent Square Chinatown and photo stops at National Mosque and PETRONAS Twin Towers. Next stop will be KL Tower which is the fourth tallest telecommunications tower in the world. Proceed to Batu Caves. Batu Caves is made up by three main caves and several small ones. The temple cave or Cathedral cave is the best known and biggest of them. To reach the temple cave, you must make your way up 272 rock stairs and through numerous macaque monkeys. Next to Royal Selangor Pewter Factory and shopping. At the end of the day buffet dinner at Saloma Restaurant with Malaysian Cultural performances. Overnight at Istana Hotel 5* or similar.
After a relaxing 90 minutes’ drive through dense tropical vegetation we will stop at the cable car station and take a skyway cable car ride to a premier hill resort and holiday destination in Malaysia located 2,000 meters or about 6,000 feet above sea level. It is the only casino in Malaysia. Upon reaching the Highlands visit the Casino, shopping malls, restaurants and other attractions. Next is Chin Swee Caves Temple after 5–10 minutes’ drive down from the peak of the mountain, The Temple attracts many local and foreign devotees from Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand and China. The Chin Swee Caves Temple is situated on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land which is Located 4,600 feet above sea level, Overnight at Istana 5* Hotel or similar
After breakfast, Sunway Lagoon Tour, you will be experiencing the five interesting theme parks with more than 80 rides and attractions to entertain the young and old. Fun, cheer, laughs and thrill - this is what defines this exciting attraction, Sunway Lagoon. Return to Kuala Lumpur in the evening. Overnight at Istana 5* Hotel or similar
After breakfast, transferred to Singapore by flight. Arrival at Singapore International Airport, assisted and transferred to your hotel. Sheraton Towers Singapore 5* or Similar
Proceed with city tour Singapore the City Experience Tour showcases the contrast between old and new and the blend of East and West. Experience the history, culture and the lifestyle of multi-racial Singapore, the exciting heart of New Asia-Singapore. You will visit the Colonial district for a view of Padang, The Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay and The Merlion - a mythical beast, Singapores original half lion, half fish. Overnight at Sheraton Towers Singapore 5* or Similar
Breakfast at hotel. Free at your own leisure.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to board the flight to Kuala Lumpur. Arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, to board the flight back home.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 925 per person
- Child Price: USD 810 per person
Prices are per person based on twin sharing room, Single supplement price is 490 USD
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- Accommodation on twin/triple basis with daily breakfast
- Meals inclusive as specified
- Return flight ticket to Singapore
- Entrances inclusive as specified
- Room tax and service charge
- Tours as specified
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc
- Additional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary
- Travel Protection premiums International
- Tip for your tour guide Payment Terms
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy:: 20% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows
* Child policy:: Child less than 10 years old consider child - Child no bed 65% of adult rate
* Infant policy:: Less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge ( Except flight ticket 45 USD )
* Valid for:: Minimum 2 person travelling together
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement:: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to the Malaysia and Singapore. Visa requirements can be found at: https://www.visahq.com/
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: