THE MAGIC OF THE ITALIAN LAKES
8 Day Tour from Milan to Lake Maggiore
- Visits to Milan, Sirmione, Verona, Bellagio, Lugano (Switzerland)
- Lake Garda, Lake Como, Lake Lugano, Lake Maggiore
- Professional Tour Director while touring. Local host at resort
Discover the heart of the Italian lakes on this magnificent getaway. Your vacation begins in Milan, one of the world’s fashion capitals and home to the splendid baroque Duomo. Heading east, your first stop on Lake Garda is the spa town of Sirmione at the foot of the Alps. Relax at one of the lakeside cafés and try the fabulous gelato. After two overnights in the Lake Garda area, visit Romeo and Juliet’s Verona and beautiful Lake Como, where you’ll spend two nights. Enjoy free time to relax as well as an included boat trip to picture-perfect Bellagio. Cross the border into Switzerland for free time at Lake Lugano, which stretches its borders on both Italian and Swiss soil. Stroll along Lugano’s lakeside promenade, shop on Via Nassa, or explore the Piazza Riforma. Once in Lake Maggiore, you may choose to join a boat trip to its islands, home to quaint fishing villages and aristocratic villas.
For more information please contact HEERA at:
Check into your hotel in the Milan area. Tonight, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers. MILAN Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station (F) or Holiday Inn Express (ST).
Start the day with an orientation tour of Milan, stopping to admire the famous gothic-style Duomo. Travel east through the Po Valley, then catch your first glimpses of Lake Garda as you stop in Sirmione, the picturesque spa town on the south shore of Lake Garda. Stroll among the many shops and ice cream parlors that line the narrow cobblestone streets. Continue to your hotel on Lake Garda. (B) MILAN Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station (F) or Holiday Inn Express (ST).
A whole day at leisure to enjoy this beautiful area, situated at the foot of the Alps and surrounded by mountains to the north and the gentle slopes of moraine hills to the south. Alternatively, join an optional excursion. (B) LAKE GARDA AREA Du Lac et du Park Resort (F) at Riva del Garda.
This morning, visit the romantic medieval city of Verona. See Juliet’s balcony and enjoy some time at leisure before continuing to Lake Como, where you'll spend two nights. (B,D) LAKE GARDA AREA Du Lac et du Park Resort (F) at Riva del Garda.
Inspiring everyone from Roman senators and great composers to Hollywood actors, Como is the romantic image of the lakes, its cobalt-blue waters lined with magnificent mountains, lush gardens, and grand villas. Join the included BOAT TRIP to Bellagio, which occupies one of the most scenic positions in all of Italy. (B,D) LAKE COMO Lario (ST) at Mezzegra.
Leave Lake Como and cross the border into Switzerland, and head towards beautiful Lake Lugano and the stylish city that bears its name. Time to stroll along the lakeside promenade, window shop on refined Via Nassa, or sip an espresso on the Piazza Riforma. Leave Switzerland and cross back into Italy, driving to Lake Maggiore to reach your accommodation in the late afternoon. (B) LAKE COMO Lario (ST) at Mezzegra.
Set between Piedmont, Lombardy, and Switzerland, Lake Maggiore is a paradise of crystal waters, backed by towering mountains and surrounded by lush countryside. The day is yours to relax or to enjoy some of the many activities available around the lake. Maybe join an optional boat trip to the Borromean Islands of Pescatori and Isola Bella, with time to visit the extravagant Borromeo Palace, built like a ship anchored just off the shoreline. (B,D) LAKE MAGGIORE Simplon (F).
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B) LAKE MAGGIORE Simplon (F).
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 1419 per person
- Child Price: USD 1278 per person
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction.
Milan Arrival Transfer Milan Malpensa Intercontinental Airport :
$25.00 per person
Milan Departure Transfer Milan Malpensa Intercontinental Airport :
$25.00 per person
Based on the same arrival & departure date.
prices may vary in case of extra nights.
please call for the exact pricinig.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a $750.00 non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- Buffet breakfast; 3 dinners
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Visas and vaccinations.
- Laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant)
- Additional excursions and activities not listed as 'included' in the itinerary.
- Travel Protection premiums
- Transfers; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ships' crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; porterage at airports or train stations.
- The price listed does not include your airfare.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* MEALS: Buffet breakfast; 3 dinners
* VALID FOR: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* AIRPORT TRANSFER TIMES & FLIGHT WINDOWS:
Milan Arrival Milan Malpensa Intercontinental Airport - 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
SET TRANSFERS AT 7:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm & 5:30pm
Milan Departure Milan Malpensa Intercontinental Airport - 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
* CHILD POLICIES: Children ages between 0 to 7 are not allowed in this vacation.
* : Children ages 8 to 17 on the date of departure are welcomed if accompanied by an adult.
* STANDARD CANCELLATION FEES FOR ESCORTED AND INDEPENDENT VACATIONS: 45-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20%
21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30%
7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50%
On departure day and later: 100%
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: