Experience Penang Pearl of the Orient
Discover The World's Heritage City by UNESCO
- Discover Half day Penang City Tour
A fascinating fusion of the East and West, Penang embraces modernity while retaining its traditions and old world charm. These are reflected in its harmonious multiracial populace and well-preserved heritage buildings which led to George Town being accorded a listing as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site recently.
Long regarded as the food capital of Malaysia, Penang also entices visitors with its beautiful coasts and scrumptious cuisines
For more information please contact Rasoul Kiani at:
You will be met, assisted and transferred to your hotel. Four Point by Sheraton 4* Hotel or similar
After breakfast at hotel, proceed for half day Island tour. The ‘Pearl of the Orient’ is also home to more than its fair share of sightseeing attractions. Once colonized by the British, the island is a mixture of Chinese store fronts and British-era structures. The Penang Half-Day Tour takes you on a journey to visit some of its key attractions; start out the day with a visit to Khoo Kongsi – a clan house for ethnic Chinese from the Khoo family which also doubles as a temple. Next, head on over to the Wat Chayamangkalaram Temple – a Thai temple that is home to a 33-metre long reclining Buddha, one of the largest in the world. Later the tour continues on to the Botanical Gardens before a stopover at a pewter factory where you can see how this popular alloy is fashioned into the authentic and popular pewter products. Overnight at the Four Point by Sheraton 4* Hotel or similar
Breakfast at hotel, proceed for half day Island tour. This tour brings you on a religious journey to explore the fascinating Kek Lok Si Temple which is the temple of supreme bliss and one of the biggest temples in South East Asia. This acclaimed tourist landmark has charmed millions of people with its pagodas, pavilions, fish ponds, countless Buddha statues and the towering bronze statue of the goddess of mercy (Kuan Yin). You will be brought to Penang Hill, also known as Bukit Bendera and is 830m high, where you can escape the hotness of tropical Georgetown by taking cable car to the peak. While you reach the hilltop, you’ll find a tea kiosk, restaurants, souvenir stalls, a mosque, Hindu temple, and the old Bellevue hotel. Overnight at the Four Point by Sheraton 4* Hotel or similar
Depart to airport and proceed to your next destination.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 340 per person
- Child Price: USD 320 per person
Prices are per person based on twin sharing room, Single supplement price is $ 200
Cash, Credit Cards and Bank Transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Based on Twin Sharing)
- Private transportation and tours with English speaking guide
- Entrances inclusive as specified
- Tours as specified
- Meals inclusive as specified
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- International / Domestic air ticket and taxes
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
- Travel Protection premiums International
- Tip for your tour guide Payment Terms
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 day to arrival or no shows.
* Child Policy: Child less than 10 years old consider child - Child no bed 65% of adult rate
* Infant Policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge
* Valid for: Minimum 2 persons travelling together
* Market: All Market
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to the Malaysia. Visa requirements for Malaysia can be found at: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: