Explore Jakarta and Bandung
Wonderful Jakarta and Shopping Paradise in Bandung
- Visit Jakarta National Monument.
- Visiting Taman Mini Indonesia.
- Free time for shopping at Cihampelas Jeans Center and Factory Outlet.
- Visiting Tangkuban Perahu.
- Experience Ciater Hot Spring Resort.
- Free time for shopping at Pasar Baroe and Jalan Riau
- Visiting Ancol City Bay.
- Visit Art Market.
- Free time for shopping at Thamrin City and Sarinah Shopping Complex.
- Free time for shopping at Mangga Dua Shopping Complex.
The Republic of Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world comprising 13,466 large and small tropical islands fringed with white sandy beaches, many still uninhabited and a number even still unnamed. Straddling the equator, situated between the continents of Asia and Australia and between the Pacific and the Indian Oceans, it is as wide as the United States from San Francisco to New York, equaling the distance between London and Moscow. Indonesia has a total population of more than 215 million people from more than 200 ethnic groups. The national language is Bahasa Indonesia. Whereas Bandung known as "Paris van Java" (Dutch), is the third largest city and the capital of West Java in Indonesia. The distance between Jakarta is 180 kilometers southeast. Bandung is situated on a plateau 768 meters above sea level with a cool climate throughout the year. Bandung is considered a major & significant cultural hub in Indonesia. Most people in the surrounding province of West Java are Sundanese, which is has its own unique language, culture and food.
For more information please contact Nursyafiqah Binti Harris Fadilah at:
Upon arrival at Soekarno Hatta Airport Jakarta, meet and greet, visit Monas, Rumah Batik and Taman Mini. After lunch at local restaurant, proceed to Bandung via highway only 2,5 hours. Arrive at Bandung, shopping at Cihampelas Jeans Center and Factory Outlet. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Bandung. V Hotel 3*.
After breakfast at hotel, then direct to Bandung City sightseeing passing through Gedung Sate and Asia Africa Building. Afterward proceed to Lembang Resort visiting Tangkuban Perahu Volcano and Ciater Hot Spring Resort. Lunch at local restaurant, afternoon free time for shopping in Pasar Baroe and Jalan Riau. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Bandung. V Hotel 3*
After breakfast at hotel, drive back to Jakarta via Cipularang Highway, stop at Ancol City Bay and Art Market. Free time for shopping at Tamrin City and Sarinah Shopping Complex. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Jakarta. Triniti Hotel 3*.
Departure Jakarta, after breakfast at hotel, free time for shopping at Mangga Dua. Free at own leisure till transfer to airport for flight back.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 331 per person
- Child Price: USD 267 per person
Minimum 2 person travelling together. Maximum 2 adult in room. Upgrade to Arion Hotel 4* (Bandung): add USD 72. Upgrade to Millennium Sirih 4* (Jakarta): add USD 72.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- Accommodation on twin/triple basis with daily breakfast.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing.
- Return airport transfer.
- Meals inclusive as specified.
- Entrances inclusive as specified.
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Indonesia Visa.
- International / Domestic air ticket and taxes.
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows.
* Child Policy: Child less than 10 years old consider child - Child no bed 65% of adult rate.
* Infant policy: Less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge.
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to Indonesia. Visa requirements for Indonesia can be found at: http://www.indo.com/tplan/visa.html
* Surcharge Supplement: Hari Raya Aidilfitri (16 - 20 July 2015), Hari Raya Haji (23 - 26 September 2015), Christmas Day (24 - 27 December 2015), New Year (29 December 2015 - 03 January 2016).
Some links to related information: