Hanoi - Halong & Ninhbinh
Northern Highlight of Vietnam
- Experience Halong Cruise in Halong Bay
- Visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
- Shopping at Hanoi Old Quarter
- Enjoy the performance of Water Puppetry at Thang Long Theatre
- Experience the small boat to Tam Coc Caves all adorned with beautiful stalagmites and stalactites
It is a little known fact that Vietnam can cater to a large variety of clients - not just those looking to “rough it on the last frontier”. From its natural assets; pristine sandy beaches, the wonder of limestone islands in Halong Bay, the mountainous north, to its historical marvels; Cham ruins from the 14th Century in My Son, the ancient tombs of Hue; bustling cities with an energy driven by a new economy, quiet country villages reliant on rice agriculture as they have been for centuries, ornate Confucian temples, high-rises side by side with splendid French colonial architecture; Vietnam is a country of contrasts.
For more information please contact Aminah Shaikh Omar at:
Meet our guide on arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight at Chalcedony Hotel 4*.
Morning, transfer city tour to visit Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum (closed on Monday, Friday and the whole months of October-November) and His Residence, One-Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam's first university. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, transfer to Halong Bay. You will have a deep experience about a nation whose 80% of population leaving on rice while moving through the countryside. With a quick rest stop en route, you will reach Halong City. Check in hotel then free at leisure. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Heritage Halong 4*.
Morning, enjoy 4 hours boat cruise on Halong bay - listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. The trip will bring you an unforgettable memory of Halong Bay. Especially a fresh seafood lunch is served on board during cruise. Boat will stop at Thien Cung Caves and Dau Go Caves for sightseeing. Afternoon, return to Hanoi and take a short time to visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple, Hanoi Old Quarter and enjoy the famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry at Thang Long Theatre. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Chalcedony Hotel 4*.
Morning, meet at your hotel and transfer to Ninh Binh province - is known to travelers as Vietnam's "Inland Halong Bay". You will be offered a leisurely sampan cruise on a creek across 3 vast stretches of rice field. Upon arrival, visit Temples of the Dinh King and Le King built on the site of the Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel. Sampan trip along the stream to Tam Coc Caves all adorned with beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. Lunch at Anh Dung restaurant. Afternoon, transfer back to Hanoi and free at leisure for shopping and sightseeing. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Chalcedony Hotel 4*.
Time at leisure for shopping until transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for departure.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 525 per person
- Child Price: USD 390 per person
Minimum 2 persons travelling together. Maximum 2 adults in room.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 4 Nights accommodation in hotel specified or similar
- Tours as specified
- Return airport transfer
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Meals inclusive as specified
- Entrances as specified
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- International / Domestic ticket & taxes
- Vietnam visa
- Items of personal nature; laundry; phone calls; tips
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 day to arrival or no shows
* Child Policy: Child less than 12 years old consider child - Child no bed 55% of adult rate
* Infant Policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge (Except for flight ticket)
* Valid for: Minimum 2 persons travelling together
* Peak Season Surcharge: Christmas (24-27 Dec 2015 & New Year (29 Dec 2015 - 3 Jan 2016). Surcharge to be advice once booking made.
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/visa-requirements.html
Some information to download about destination and related activities :