Beautiful Hanoi & Halong Bay
Discover The Northern of Vietnam
- Huong Hai Junk - Enjoy a fantastic cruise & dinner on board while watching sunset
- Round over Tuan Chau Island, Dinh Huong Island, Gachoi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island
- Visit Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave) - The most famous & beautiful cave in Halong Bay
- Bai Tho Mountain (Poem Mountain) - Sailing in the bay, one can see a poem carved on a flat stone cliff.
- Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the Returned Sword)
- Ngoc Son Temple (Temple of the Jade Mountain) - One of Hanoi’s most picturesque temples.
- Thang Long Theatre - The tradition of water puppet theatre.
- One Pillar Pagoda - (long lasting happiness and good luck) is a historic Buddhist temple in Hanoi.
- Temple of Literature
Said to be the quintessential city of Vietnam – a millennium-old capital of crumbling pagodas and labyrinthine streets existed a thousand years, Hanoi is a mix of a busy modern life and sustainable values preserved for generations. As such, Hanoi has become extremely attractive to tourists especially with Culture and History tours.
For more information please contact Aminah Shaikh Omar at:
Arrival Hanoi. Meet our guide and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight at Chalcedony Hotel 4*
Morning, meet at hotel and transfer to Halong Bay 180km northeast of Hanoi. You will have a deep experience about a nation whose 80% of population leaving on rice while moving through the countryside. Arrival Halong Bay, transfer to the wharf to check in Huong Hai Junk. Lunch on board. Enjoy a fantastic in Halong Bay to visit Sung Sot Cave, round over Tuan Chau Island, Dinh Huong Island, Gachoi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island. Enjoy dinner on board while watching sunset. Fishing with seine, drinking Vietnamese wine. Overnight on Cruise in Halong.
Morning, continue to discover Halong Bay to sightseeing Man's Head Island, Tortoise Island, Luon Cave, Bai Tu Long Bay, Toad Island, Baitho Mountain. Brunch on board and return to Halong City. Drive back Hanoi and enjoy Vietnamese Traditional Noodle. Afternoon, take a short time to visit Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple and shopping at Hanoi Old Quarter. Enjoe the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of water pupperty at Thang Long Theatre. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Chalcedony Hotel 4*
Morning, meet at your hotel and transfer for city tour to visit: Hochiminh Mausoleum (closed on Monday & Friday), and his Former Residence, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature. Lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon, free at leisure until transfer to airport for departure flight.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 370 per person
- Child Price: USD 280 per person
Minimum 2 persons travelling together. Maximum 2 adults in room.
Visa, Mastercard, Cash or Current Dated Cheque
50% on Booking, 50% when capacity reached the minimum required and booking is confirmed.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 3 Nights accommodation in hotel specified/similar
- Tours as specified
- Return Airport Transfer
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Meals inclusive as specified
- Entrances inclusive as specified
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- International/Domestic Air Ticket & Taxes
- Vietnam Visa
- Items of personal nature, laundry, phone calls, tips
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 day to arrival or no shows
* Child Policy: Child less than 12 years old consider child - Child no bed 55% of adult rate
* Infant Policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge
* Valid for: Minimum 2 persons travelling together
* Market: All Market
* Peak Season Surcharge: Christmas (24-27 Dec 2015 & New Year (29 Dec 2015 - 3 Jan 2016). Surcharge to be advice once booking made.
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to the Vietnam. Visa requirements for Vietnam can be found at : http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/
Some links to related information: