Refreshing at Cameron Highlands
Relaxing Mind & Soul at Cameron Highlands
- Visit the Rose Valley - find wide range of colourful blooming roses.
- Visit the BOH - Sungai Palas Tea Plantation.
- Visit the oldest tea factories in Malaysia where tour and tea processing will be conducted.
- Visit the Strawberry Farm - where the place strawberries are planted.
- Visit Honey Bee Farm - where honey, bee pollen and royal jelly is collected and bottled to be sold as local produce in markets and specialty shops.
- Visit famous Market Square - where local produce like fresh vegetables, flowers and fruits could be bought.
- Visit the Sam Poh Buddhist - the oldest temples in the highlands more than 50 years old.
Cameron Highlands in Pahang is one of Malaysia's most popular tourist destinations, a collection of peaceful townships perched 1500 meters high on a nest of serene mountains. Cooling resorts, tea plantations and strawberry farms sprawl lazily across lush valleys and meandering hillslopes, the perfect setting for a relaxing holiday. The sea of tranquility, pleasant landscapes and cold climate impart a special experience upon the multitudes of visitors each year. Meanwhile, a different world lies hidden away among the natural surroundings - a rainforest ecosystem rich with the wonders of nature, long held with fascination by researchers and naturalists across the world.
For more information please contact Rasoul Kiani at:
Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International airport, meet and greet and proceed to the hotel. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Cameron Highlands. Stay at Strawberry Park 4* hotel or similar.
Breakfast at hotel, and the tour begins with its first stop at the Rose Valley which is one of the famous tourist spot here. Here you’ll see wide range of colorful blooming roses. The next destination will bring you to the BOH – Sungei Palas Tea Plantation with a short stop at the view point before. Next, you will be visiting the oldest tea factories in Malaysia where tour n tea processing will be conducted by the guide. The visit to the tea factory will conclude with a visit to the cafe and souvenir shop.
The journey continues to the Strawberry Farm where you can see how strawberries are planted using the hydroponics method. You can also savor fresh strawberries with cream, fresh strawberry juice, fresh strawberry milk shake and ice cream. The next stop will be the Butterfly Garden to where many beautiful species of butterflies including the renowned Raja Brooke can be seen. You can also observe many other insects’ species here. Later, the tour will take you to the Honey Bee Farm where a short commentary will be given on bees. A short walk will take you to our famous Market Square where local produce like fresh vegetables, flowers and fruits could be bought. The last stop of the tour will be the Sam Poh Buddhist Temple which is one of the oldest temples in the highlands at more than 50 years old. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Cameron Highlands.Over night at Strawberry Park 4* hotel or similar.
After breakfast at hotel, departure back to Kuala Lumpur.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 490 per person
- Child Price: USD 470 per person
Prices are per person based on twin sharing room, Single supplement price is $ 240
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- Accommodation on twin/triple basis with daily breakfast
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Room tax and service charges
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Tours as specified
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc
- Additional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary
- Travel Protection premiums International
- Tip for your tour guide Payment Terms
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows
* Child Policy: Child less than 10 years old consider child - Child no bed 65% of adult rate
* Infant policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together
* Market: All market.
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirements: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/apply-for-visa
* Surcharge Supplement: Hari Raya Aidilfitri (16 - 20 July 2015), Hari Raya Haji (23 - 26 September 2015), Christmas Day (24 - 27 December 2015), New Year (29 December 2015 - 03 January 2016).