Dubai - Abu Dhabi & Sharjah
The best plan for holiday
- Dubai City Tour
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Sharjah City Tour
- Desert Safari
- BBQ Dinner
- Creek Cruise Dinner
- Monorail Sightseeing
The United Arab Emirates is the constitutional federation of seven emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al-Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Al Fujairah. It stretched over 1448 km from the west coast of Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman, where water and land overlap, to the Arabian Peninsula.
Rich of pearls which have been sustaining the UAE population for centuries, the coastline is studded with islands, coral reefs and ridges. Nearly 200 islands fall under the UAE territory on Persian Gulf, including Abu Dhabi Island, capital of United Arab Emirates, Das Island which is rich in Oil, Delma Island which is rich in pearls, Umm Al Nar Island, Saadyat Island, Hamra Island near Ras Al Khaimah, Abu Moosa Island, Greater Tunb Island, Lesser Tunb Island, and other islands which have left their mark on UAE.
For more information please contact Rasoul Kiani at:
Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Dubai. Mayfair 3*
After breakfast, experience the Monorail sightseeing tour (one way only) to Atlantis the Palm. The world’s largest artificial island. After lunch proceed for half day city tour of Dubai. Begin your tour with a photo-taking session at the world-renowned 7star hotel ‘Burj Al Arab’. Then continue to some of the city’s most prominent landmarks such as the famous Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre and Dubai Museum, an 18th-century fort faith fully restored to its former glory. Take an Abra’s water taxi to across the creek to go to the Spice Souk (Spices market) & Gold souk (Gold market). Thereafter visit Dubai Mall and visit ‘Burj Khalifa’ (optional cost) and also watching world biggest Musical Fountain Show. Overnight in Mayfair 3*
After breakfast, proceed with Abu Dhabi city tour includes visit the Culture Square. Man-made Island Area, there have cultural centers, folk villages. Continue to Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the third largest Mosque in the world. This evening, embark on a 2hour leisurely Dhow Cruise Dinner – the Dubai Creek on a traditional dhow while enjoying an Arabian-style dinner. Overnight in Mayfair 3*
After breakfast, free at own leisure. After lunch, you will embark on a 4WD sunset safari in the enchanting desert. Arrive at a well-equipped campsite located right in the middle of the dunes, where you will enjoy an Arabian BBQ dinner with Arabic traditional food, while you watch a mesmerizing ‘Belly Dance Performance’. Overnight in Mayfair 3*
After breakfast, drive approximately 15km to Sharjah – the third largest emirates in UAE. It is said human settlement in Sharjah city has existed for over 5,000 years. Upon arrival, start our Sharjah City Tour with visit to Sharjah Archaeological Museum, Quran Roundabout, pass by Sharjah Palace and also a photo stop at King Faisal Mosque. After that, proceed to Sharjah Blue Souk (central market) for shopping. In the afternoon, drive back to Dubai and transfer to hotel. Free at own leisure. Overnight in Mayfair 3*
After breakfast, free at own leisure till transfer to airport for flight back. End Tour.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 460 per person
- Child Price: USD 345 per person
Prices are per person based on twin sharing room, Single supplement price is 150 USD
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- Accommodation on twin/triple basis
- Tours as specified
- Return airport transfer
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Meals inclusive as specified
- Entrances inclusive as specified
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc
- Additional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary
- Travel Protection premiums
- International / Domestic air ticket and taxes
- Tourism Dirham
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 50% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 75% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows
* Child Policy: Child less than 10 years old consider child - Child no bed 65% of adult rate
* Infant policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together
* All market: Except China Passport
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to the UAE. Visa requirements for UAE can be found at: http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/uae_visas.aspx
* Tourism Dirham: Please be aware that in support of the growth of tourism and industry, and for the international marketing and promotion of the Emirate of Dubai, a ‘Tourism Dirham’ (TD) fee will be in place effective 31 March 2014, which represents a minimal charge upon check-out for the guest
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: