Kuala Lumpur PackageMalaysia - Kuala lumpurBrochure ID 1040 Adult Price USD 350 Child Price USD 280
Half day Kuala Lumpur Tour, Sunway Lagoon Park, National Monument, National Mosque of Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur or often abbreviated as K.L. is the capital and largest city of Malaysia. It is characterized by a huge valley known as Klang Valley. Kuala Lumpur is a tremendous city because of it multicultural population such as Malays, Indians, Chinese and Pan Asians.Kuala Lumpur is also known as fascinating shopping paradise to the local people and tourists. It has developed into a mega shopping destination with a wide-variety of shopping centres and megamalls which carry well-known local and international brands. Several famous shopping places like Petaling Street, Central Market and Chow Kit Road will provide great bargain and offer assortment of customary arts and craft merchandises for visitors. KLCC, Berjaya Times Square and MidValley Megamall play big roles in providing numerous shopping outlets that attract consumers from other countries.
For more information please contact Rasoul Kiani at:
Prices are calculated per person as following:
Prices are per person based on twin sharing room, Single supplement price is $ 240
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows.
* Child policy: Child less than 10 years old consider child - Child no bed 65% of adult rate
* Infant policy: Less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to the Malaysia. Visa requirements for Malaysia can be found at: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: